CS Faculty Hiring
We are hiring for a tenure-track faculty position, starting in fall 2023. Apply on Interfolio by October 16, 2022 to ensure your application is reviewed before our first round of interviews. While we prefer to have all letters of recommendation by the time we review applications, we are willing to review applications with missing letters in the early stages of the hiring process as along as all other materials are available.
Prospective faculty interested in learning more may find it useful to peruse the following materials.
- Information for Prospective Faculty
- General information about the CS curriculum, as well as the teaching and scholarship expectations for tenure-track faculty.
- Why Grinnell?
- What sets Grinnell College apart from other similar institutions?
- Prospective Faculty Frequently-Asked Questions
- Answers to questions we often hear during faculty searches.